Deadline for submission September 8, 2019
Vacancy: Institutional Relations & Internal Governance Officer
General Description and objectives of the position:
The Institutional Relations & Internal Governance Officer’s main responsibility will be to coordinate the work of the organization in matters related to internal governance and membership, compliance with statutory obligations as well as support with the identification and consolidation of potential partnerships that will allow the WLA-CdM to better fulfil its mission. She/he will support the implementation of the organization’s outreach and development (fundraising) strategy and work closely with the communications unit in the aspects relevant to Member engagement and relations with likeminded institutions itunes voor ipod.
The Institutional Relations & Internal Governance Officer will work under the supervision of the Outreach & Development Coordinator, reporting directly to the Secretary General in matters pertaining to internal governance and membership, and in coordination with other WLA-CdM Departments, as needed.
Location: Madrid (Applicants must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit within the EU)
Duration: Indefinite wie kann ich edencity auf iphone herunterladen.
Remuneration: Commensurate with experience. Range: 26,000 – 28,600 €/year (gross)
Immediate availability is required
- Native level in English and high proficiency in Spanish. Other language skills will be a plus.
- University Degree preferably in social sciences or international affairs. Master’s Degree or post graduate studies will be a plus bibi und tina spiele download kostenlos.
- At least 7 years of continued professional experience, with a minimum of 5 in similar or related fields of work in governmental, intergovernmental and/or international non-governmental
- Political awareness, knowledge and interest in democratic development, international relations, geopolitics.
- Excellent organizational and managerial abilities upload and videos.
- Experience in organizational governance and institutional relations will be critical for the position. Relevant experience in fundraising and partnerships will be an asset.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritizing requests, needs and meeting deadlines.
- Eagerness to learn, ability to take the initiative, work autonomously yet collaboratively and in a multicultural environment gratis ebooksen deutsch.
- Availability to travel occasionally.
In coordination with relevant WLA-CdM Secretariat staff, the Institutional Relations & Internal Governance Officer’s tasks will include:
- Organize and prepare documents and correspondence for statutory meetings of WLA-CdM governing bodies (General Assembly and Board of Directors)1.
- Prepare and distribute the minutes of the above mentioned statutory meetings and follow up the compliance of decisions made therein.
- Support the CFO in the communication and legal registration of agreements made by the governing bodies in the statutory meetings, as required flower pictures for free.
- Coordinate with relevant WLA-CdM Secretariat units the preparation of input for the quarterly SG Update, draft the initial document, working closely with the SG in its final version and collaborating with Communications in its final design and distribution.
- Contribute to maintaining systematic and constructive lines of communication between the Secretariat, the governing bodies, Members (and their assistants/teams) and advisors of WLA- CdM, as well as between third parties and the latter, as needed xing lebenslauf herunterladen geht nicht.
- Maintain the Member and advisor database, as per existing legislation and internal rules, and provide the SG and relevant Secretariat units with information on pertinent Member activities;
- Identify possible Member candidacies and manage proposals coming from Members and Advisors, preparing pertinent documents for governing body consideration
- Identify and monitor the priorities and activities of relevant international organizations – governmental and non-governmental– pertinent to WLA-CdM’s program and funding needs and, in close collaboration with the Secretary General, the Outreach and Development Coordinator and the Programs Department, support the establishment of productive relations with these institutions, organizing meetings and missions, preparing agendas and talking points.
- Monitor key events of like-minded institutions and Members’ activities, updating the internal activities calendar accordingly as an essential tool for internal and outreach planning fortnite easy to.
- In the context of WLA- CdM missions (be they statutory, project or outreach missions or participation in third-party conferences and events) identify and secure possible bilateral meetings, draft talking points, update institutional relations data bases and follow up on results. Liaise with colleagues from other units as necessary.
- Support the Secretary General and the Outreach & Development Coordinator in the design and implementation of the organization ́s Institutional Relations & Fundraising Strategy facebook videos downloaden auf iphone.
- Support other staff working under the direct supervision of the Outreach & Development Coordinator, assuming, when necessary, certain tasks performed by that staff (for example,
- during their leaves)
- Other duties according to his/her professional category as the organization may reasonably require.
The World Leadership Alliance Club de Madrid):
World Leadership Alliance – Club de Madrid (WLA-CdM) is the largest global assembly of political leaders working to strengthen democratic values, good governance and the well-being of citizens across the globe anime filme kostenlos herunterladen. As a nonprofit, non-partisan, international organization, it brings together over 100 democratic former Heads of State and Government from over 60 countries, together with a global body of advisors and expert practitioners, who offer their voice and agency on a pro bono basis to today’s political, civil society leaders and policymakers.
WLA – CdM responds to a global demand for trusted advice in addressing the challenges of democracy that delivers. It represents an independent effort towards sustainable development, inclusion and peace, not bound by the interest or pressures of institutions and governments, by providing the experience, access and convening power of its Members. For additional information on the WLA-CdM, please go to: www.clubmadrid.org.
To show interest, please send a CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com
by September 8, 2019
indicating in the subject line “Institutional Relations & Internal Governance Officer”
The WLA-CdM welcomes all expressions of interest.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted