Vacancy: Interim Outreach and Development Officer (temporary contract to cover staff on maternity leave)
General Description and objectives of the position:
The objectives of the Interim Outreach and Development Officer will be to contribute to the implementation of the organization’s outreach and development (fundraising) strategy in close coordination with the Internal Governance Officer and the Programs and Finance Departments, reporting to the Deputy Secretary General, under the authority of the Secretary General.
Location: Madrid (applicants must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit within the EU)
Duration: Until October, 2016.
Remuneration: Gross annual salary: 32,000€.
- University degree or post graduate studies, preferably in political science, international affairs or other social sciences.
- Knowledge and interest in democratic development and human rights, international relations, civil society organizations and in the work being carried out by governmental, intergovernmental and/or international non-governmental organizations in these fields.
- At least 5 years of continued professional experience, with a minimum of 3 in similar or related fields of work in governmental, intergovernmental and/or international non-governmental organizations. Specific fundraising, marketing or promotional work experience will be an important consideration in the selection process.
- Native level fluency in Spanish and English. Other language skills will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing Ability to successfully communicat...